Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hot Christy Hemme pics

Busty TNA knockout Christy Hemme wrote about her WWE departure in a column posted on TNAWrestling.com. In the column sexy big breasted redhead writes:

"My departure from WWE was on my own terms because I stuck to my guns on my morals and values as a human being. I knew in my gut that it would be the end, but I also knew that carrying guilt for knowingly doing something against what I believed wasn't worth getting ahead. Leaving broke my heart... but doing the right thing is something I will always be proud of."

Like it does matter - important thing is she has a great body that she likes to show off. And redhead. And nice boobs. And firm ass.

christy hemme boobs christy hemme boobs christy hemme boobs christy hemme boobschristy hemme boobs christy hemme boobs christy hemme boobs christy hemme boobs christy hemme boobschristy hemme boobs

No comments: